Hello again <3 I finally got a chance to go to Suzie Cakes in Manhattan Beach. This place was so delicious! It is so cute. I initially went for the carrot cake but when I saw the red velvet I had to try both. The carrot cake was so good. It was moist, rich, and creamy at the same time. I highly recommend this carrot cake for those of you who enjoy a creamy sweet treat.
The red velvet was divine. This place has the most delicious red velvet. It is so moist and delightful. The cream cheese icing is also really enjoyable. I would highly recommend the carrot cake or the red velvet, you can’t go wrong! It was a reasonably delectable sweet treat.
Some cake options!
The prices are reasonable and so worth it! You can buy cake by the slices. The slices are large and are $5.50. And for a 6” cake it will be $33. I would say it is worth it, after trying both the carrot cake and the red velvet I was a sold customer! They also have delicious cupcakes! The chocolate icing on the yellow cupcake is amazing! Their cupcakes are $3 each. They have a large variety of sweets that are all worth trying, so far i have loved everything i have tried!
It is defiantly worth going in for your sweet cravings!
Written by: Katherine Kaskanyan

Hello Katherine!
ReplyDeleteI love cupcakes and usually have been to a lot of little bakeries to try new and different tastes, but I have never been to Suzie Cakes. Where is it at? I would love to go and get some cupcakes from there!!
I went to the one in Manhattan Beach! But don't worry, they have many other locations! You can find them all on their website.
ReplyDeleteManhattan Beach location;
3500 North Sepulveda Boulevard, Manhattan Beach -
(310) 303-3780