Sunday, February 27, 2011

Creme de la Crepe

Creme de la Crepe is a cute little restaurant that serves breakfast,t lunch, and dinner, but best of all they are known for their crepes (hence their name). They have a European feel to the restaurant especially when the waiters will have a little french accent. Some are quite good looking might I add. 






Their menu ranges from all types of food to desserts. Sometimes my friends and I will go in just for dessert. I love the area because it is small and only about 20 people can fit and so it has a very local feel to it. And when your done it is great because it is right by the beach and you can just go for a walk after. Inside has a romantic feel to it with candles and dim lights so it is perfect for a cute date. 




Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment