Tuesday, May 3, 2011

IN-N-OUT

I Love In-N-Out.
When I go to In-n-Out I always get a cheese burger with grilled onions. I highly recommend you ordering your fries animal style, which comes with thousand island dressing, grilled onions and cheese on top of a bed of fries. I don't really care for their fries compared to other places, but getting them animal style is really good. Their fries are freshly cut and prepared in the back, it is kind of fun to watch them cut the potatoes while your waiting for your food.
Many people love there milk shakes. I personally like the Wendy's frosty better. 


Katherine Kaskanyan


2 comments:

  1. In-N-Out is one of my favorite burger places. I'll admit, it is not one of the best burgers I have had though but, nonetheless the burgers are satisfying. I agree, the fries are not the best, but getting them animal style is the way to go. I like how In-N-Out is open late too, this is the perfect place to go if you are out late and craving something good to eat.

    You really can never go wrong with In-N-Out. I wish there was one by USC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In-n-Out is probably one of the best parts of living in L.A! No fast food restaurant even comes close. I’m also a really big fan of the animal style fries. I also agree that the fries aren’t that good plain. If you like the animal style fries, I would suggest getting a burger animal style. Another really good place to get a hamburger in L.A. is the Carney Train on Sunset Boulevard. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete