This is one of my favorite places to eat. Whenever I’m around Gardena or Torrance I usually want to eat lunch or dinner here. They have amazing;
Island Style Fried Chicken
And
Kalbi (Beef Short Ribs)
I usually get a combination plate of the above, but for those of you who like Teriyaki Chicken The Loft has,
Healthy Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Breast
If you ever try this place you must try the macaroni salad side, it is so good. It is one of the reasons I keep coming back besides the delicious Island Style Fried Chicken.
I highly recommend this place to anyone.
...Katherine Kaskanyan



Oh my gosh, I love The Loft. They have one in Cerritos and whenever I go, it's either the chicken katsu w/mac and coleslaw (which I think is way better than L&L's chicken katsu) or their bacon friend rice which is absolutely HUGE and delicious. Probably not the best option for the weight conscious consumer but it's worth it, despite the fact that it's just fried rice...
ReplyDelete