Monday, May 9, 2011

Lazy Dog

Lazy Dog is a modern American style restaurant. My friends Uncle actually owns the whole chain (I'm not biased) and it is a great place because of the food and the customer service. 






The food is also great! They range from burgers to tacos and the price is mediocre to high. It is a nicer place to have brunch, lunch or dinner, but is well worth the spendings but if a place has bad service, I never go back! SO when a customer is not greeted properly or even just feel as if the waiter is NICE, that is one thing, but I have been in restaurants where people are rude and never come to your table. Yes, we are not better than waiters, but it is their job to make sure things are comfortable. AND Lazy Dog does just that. Every single time I have been in there, I have received excellent customer service! Every waiter and waitress I have had make sure to let us know that they will make sure we get everything we need, and always seem genuinely nice. 














Ran Chu

No comments:

Post a Comment