Friday, April 22, 2011

Chicken Dijon

Chicken Dijon = best food ever. 






Chicken Dijon, a popular fast food version or Mediterranean food is widely known for its chicken and garlic sauce. The everyday roasted chicken is so soft and tender, the chicken is seasoned perfectly with a light crisp skin. The fresh garlic sauce is like a secret ingredient! The sauce is so delicious I think I can slather it on anything it would taste good. 






At Chicken Dijon, you can order chicken with sides or even order wraps and salads. I prefer the chicken with sides and pita bread. The way I eat it is opening the pita bread, put some chicken, rice, and salad, then lately put the garlic sauce over and close the pita - then devour. 


Mediterranean food is one of my favorite foods because of the light clean favors (minus the garlic breath). The lime and light seasoning mesh together so well that I could eat Mediterranean food everyday. 






Once you try it -- like a drug -- it is so addicting. So maybe don't get too addicted, but I think its worth it!!




251 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245-3804
(310) 414-9000

Open Mon-Sat 11am-10pm; Sun 11am-9pm


Ran Chu

No comments:

Post a Comment