Thursday, April 21, 2011
Spitz- Home of the Döner Plate
Spitz is a great place for cheap amazing food! Spitz has an amazing Döner plate, it comes with delicious fries, salad, and either chicken, beef, or lamb (which are all cooked on a spits), all topped with Tzatziki sauce, cucumber, black olives, onions, a falafel ball, pita strips, etc. They also have wraps with pita bread. This place is cheap and I defiantly recommend it.
"Not Unhappy Hour"
$4 Beers/Sangrias, $1 Pita Strips
M-F 3 to 7pm
ALL DAY WEEKENDS
Live DJ Thursday thru Saturday: 7:30 pm til Midnight.
371 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Neighborhoods: Downtown, Little Tokyo(213) 613-0101
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree with you that Spitz has great food, and is also fairly cheap. My sister and I have been going to this restaurant since we first discovered it two years ago. They have a wide selection of food, and we both enjoy getting the chicken doner, and sometimes the lamb doner as well. The place is always packed with USC students, and I would recommend it as well.
ReplyDelete