Hey guys, as many USC students already know chipotle is a great place for lunch or dinner. I mainly order the burrito or the bowl, but they also offer tacos and salads. They use meat from animals raised without the use of antibiotics or added hormones, which is fabulous. The rice is also really good. Every ingredient is fresh and tasty.
Chipotle also makes their own tortilla chips with a hint of lime; they are so good with the fresh guacamole they offer. I usually don’t like other places guacamole, but chipotle has the best.
I highly respect chipotle’s style; which is simple and easy. You get in line, order your burrito, and then add the ingredients. Chipotle is simply fast, cheap and delicious.
...Katherine Kaskanyan



I’m a huge Chipotle fan. You can get good quality Mexican food (and a lot of it) for a reasonably good price. The only Mexican restaurant I prefer over it is “Poquito Mas”. If you like Chipotle, I would defiantly suggest trying it out.
ReplyDeleteChipotle is definitely an awesome place to eat wholesome sustainable food. I recently blogged about Steve Ells's success with the fast-causal restaurant in which he plans to open up an Asian-inspired Chipotle called ShopHouse Asian Kitchen. The restaurant will offer the warm whole-in-the-wall environment that will mimic South East Asian shophouses which double as homes/restaurants. The first one is set to open this summer in DC. It's going to be interesting to see organic Asian food!
ReplyDeleteHere's the article: http://nrn.com/article/chipotle%E2%80%99s-shophouse-debut-dc
Also, I'm interested to know your take on the recent Chipotle immigration raids in Virginia, and they seem to be spreading.