Howdy!
Everyone knows when you go on vacation, there is always a must -- food!!! Trying new food is important in getting to know the place you are at and feeling like a local. Well when I went to Tennessee we went to a famous local restaurant called "Loveless Cafe".
Loveless Cafe was amazing. The restaurant is a very homey feel. The decorations are very casual and makes you feel like your at your grandmas house or going on a picnic. The food (always very homey) was real southern food -- when you took a bite into the bacon mashed potatoes every taste bud exploded with fireworks -- it was unforgettable.
When you walk in, the restaurants wall is covered with autographed pictures of famous country artist and actors that came to try their most talked about local restaurant. A fan of country music, I saw artist from Kenny Chesney to Lady Antebellum -- I was so excited. To be in a restaurant where famous people once ate at was such a grand feeling.
They also have a small store next to their restaurant where they sell their own products of loveless cafe beans, loveless cafe cookies, and so much more -- I wanted to bring home some stuff but they were closed ( I was really sad).
So if your ever in Tennessee I recommend the Loveless Cafe!
Ran Chu


No comments:
Post a Comment