Have you ever had El Pollo Inka? NOT El Pollo Loco... El Pollo Inka.
It Peruvian food and its amazing! The food is on the pricer side, but during the lunch time special its so worth it. The dinners are usually around $12 or more but at lunch they give you the plate with cilantro soup for only $7!! So worth it right?
The restaurant has a great food selection so everyone can have something different. MY favorite is the Lomo saltado which has beef, french fries, onions, tomatoes, and rice. It's kind of a saute, but they green cilantro sauce just tops it off!
The thing is not everyone loves it... mind boggling I know, but mostly everyone I know loves it. I guess one could say it has an acquired taste just because not everyone loves cilantro.
23705 Hawthorne Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90505-5905
(310) 373-0062
Open Mon-Tue,Thu,Sun 11am-9pm; Wed 11am-9am; Fri-Sat 11am-10:30pm
Ran Chu

No comments:
Post a Comment