Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kogi


I haven’t had the chance to eat at many food trucks but I have tried the Kogi- Korean B-B-Q truck. My cousin introduced me to the Kogi truck. The first time, I got the short rib burrito and it was good but to much food. The second time I got the short rib tacos and they were so good. You can’t go wrong with the tacos.  I hope to get a chance soon to find more food trucks (shouldn’t be to hard).




You can find them on twitter and see where the truck is. 


                                         http://kogibbq.com/ 

~ Katherine Kaskanyan

2 comments:

  1. • Wow, I've seen this Kogi BBQ truck around town and have heard all the talk about Korean BBQ but have yet to try it. Short rib tacos? Really, well now I'm inclined to try 'em. It's just that there seems to be an explosion of food trucks, and don't know what to get and where to get it. With that said, what other food trucks do you suggest trying? I heard that pizza slice truck is pretty good.

    Also, do you know if they take credit/debit cards, or is it cash only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Kogi truck, but my experience wasn't as good as yours. Maybe it was because I took them home, but the tacos were soggy and the meat was not tender at all.

    Maybe I'll give it another try next time I run into it.

    ReplyDelete