Wahoo’s is one of my favorite places to eat. I love this place. They have great tacos. I usually get the two-taco combination with rice and beans. I get one spicy fish taco and one steak taco. Both these tacos are so flavorful and delicious. The fish tacos is fantastic with a great kick, it is topped with shredded cabbage cheese and salsa. The steak tacos are juicy and flavorful, topped with shredded lettuce, cheese and salsa. You can choose either spicy white, or black, beans. I always choose the spicy white beans because they are so good. And their rice is delicious as well.
Their menu has a large variety of Mexican food, like, burritos, salads, soups, various bowls, quesadillas, etc. This place operates similar to Rubio’s; you order your meal at the counter, get a number and sit down. The food comes out really fast and fresh.
My favorite location is the one in Torrance, CA. They have one on the USC campus, but for some reason it isn’t as good.
Torrance
3556 Torrance Blvd. #E
Torrance, CA 90503
310.540.7725
3556 Torrance Blvd. #E
Torrance, CA 90503
310.540.7725
Katherine Kaskanyan



I’m also a big fan of Wahoo’s Fish Taco’s. I usually go to the location in Santa Monica. I completely agree that the one on campus is nowhere near as good as the others around the city. I would definitely suggest trying the shrimp taco or burrito.
ReplyDeleteAnother great thing about Wahoo's is that you can ask to make the meat spicy. So, whenever I get a quesadilla there, I ask for them to make my chicken spicy and it's amazing :D
ReplyDeleteThe Wahoo's Fish Taco's on campus does not do the restaurant justice. The food is always dry and flavorless and the tortillas that are always too hard. I found myself in Santa Monica and decided to give it another try and was amazed by the difference. You have to try the shrimp tacos!
ReplyDelete